These boots are inspired by opals, so what better name for them than Yaraka, an opal mining town in outback Queensland here in Australia. These boots feature a beautiful mottled coloured leather peeking through opal shapes and opal seam shapes cut into the dark brown leather. With opal seam inspired cutouts on the sides of the toe of the boots, they look fantastic under jeans as well. Goodyear welt construction, cushioned insole, round toe, rubber sole.
All boots in US sizing. Please refer to size chart for your best fit.
Round Toe and Square Toe available.
C - Wide Foot (Majority of Australians have a wide foot, if you require a narrow foot C please contact us for a special order.)
To measure the length your foot, first place a ruler flat on the ground. Line up your heel at the end of the ruler. Measure your foot from your heel to your big toe. Then, simply use our size chart below to calculate your size.
*Length is approximate.
– Designed in Paraburdoo, Western Australia.
– Ethically handcrafted in Mexico
– Cushioned insole and supple boot shaft for unprecedented comfort.
– Premium leather toe and upper.
– Genuine USA cowhide leather.
– Rubber Sole
– Goodyear welt construction.
– Each pair of this style Kader Boots come with a branded calico boot bag.